Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Cleaning part 2

Well another day of cleaning gone by and I still have a few things to organize here or there.  Overall, my room looks glorious!  It's just so roomy now, and without all the old papers and things gone it feels open and clean :)

My method seemed to work, I've moved everything to it's new spot now, and put stuff to go home in the trunk of my car so as not to take up more space.  My desk isn't cluttered anymore, but I just have to figure out how I want to arrange things on it.  I've also been getting motivated to change the decor and look of my room, and my creativity has skyrocketed!  I've got so many ideas, and I can't wait to get to work on them once I've organized all my belongings.

On top of this productive few days, the weather has been perfect, I've been able to open my window all the way and let the sun shine in.  It's amazing how your mood can change just because of the weather!  It just makes me want to go outside and take in the fresh air.  Unfortunately we're supposed to get rain from Thursday through Monday, but I'm going to enjoy the rays while they last now :D

The most exciting thing happening this week is that on Friday, after a whole month of not seeing each other, my boyfriend and I will get to spend the weekend together!  I love having my own apartment away from our home town, cause we don't have to deal with our families being around.  I have a pretty big family, but the house itself is physically small.  Now that my older brother and his girlfriend live there with my parents and grandparents, getting some peace and quiet is near impossible. This weekend will be so relaxing and fun, I'm counting down the days!

I thought I'd put up some pics of Spring to get everyone in the mood for the season!

Spring in Central park!
http://andrewprokos.com/d/central-park-spring-blossoms?g2_itemId=1903&g2_serialNumber=2

 Monet painting of Spring...
http://www.digitalart.ab.ca/art/impressionism/images/spring.jpg

Too precious to not put up ^.^ 
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Spring/sonmade44/spring-3.jpg  

Until next time!!!!!!

Oh and sidenote: I saw the first crocus of Spring this past weekend on my friend's front lawn!  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment